These meatballs can surely make your day!
Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 4-6 hours
Ground beef – 2.2 lbs.
Bacon slices (diced) – 2
Onion (quartered) – 1
Garlic cloves – 2
Egg – 1
Salt and pepper – to taste
Favorite herbs – a handful
Canned chopped tomatoes – 14 oz.
- Combine the bacon, onion and garlic in a food processor and process until chopped finely.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients except the tomatoes and pulse until you get a smoother paste.
- Shape the mixture into meatballs and place in a greased slow cooker.
- Pour over the canned tomatoes.
- Cook for 4-6 hours on high.
Nutrition Information per serving: 358 Cal, 22 g total fat, 5.2 g carb., 1 g fiber, 33.9 g protein.