Baked Fish and vegetables are all-in-one-dish. Feel free to use any type of veggies and Fish.
Yield: 4 servings
Total Time Taken: 20 minutes
2 pounds fish filets
Half of a medium leek, sliced
1 medium-sized white onion, peeled and sliced
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
2 medium-sized red bell peppers, seeded and sliced
1 medium green cabbage head, sliced
1 medium-sized carrot, peeled and chopped
6 ¾ tablespoons olives, pitted
3 garlic cloves, peeled
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 lime, sliced
1 ½ teaspoon salt and more as needed
1 teaspoon ground black pepper and more as needed
3 tablespoons olive oil
6 ¾ tablespoons white wine
1⁄3 pound butter, chopped
8 fluid ounce mayonnaise
1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Set the temperature of the oven to 400 degrees F and let preheat.
- Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil and leave enough foil to seal with the pan.
- Place Fish into the pan and then layer with onion, tomatoes, peppers, cabbage, carrot and olives.
- Scatter with garlic and parsley and then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and white wine and then scatter with butter pieces.
- Fold foil to cover the vegetables and seal by folding the joints.
- Place roasting pan into the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk together mayonnaise, minced garlic and ½ teaspoon of each salt and black pepper until combined.
- After 40 minutes of baking remove roasting pan from the oven and uncover. Top Fish and vegetables with prepared mayonnaise mixture and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: 260 Cal, 12 g total fat (0.4 g sat. fat), 164.9 mg chol., 207 mg sodium, 9.9 g carb., 3.8 g fiber, 47.7 g protein.