Roll this barbecued pork in tortillas and enjoy.
Makes: 12 servings
Prep: 30 min
Cook: 10 hours
Beef chuck shoulder roast – 8 lbs.
Yellow onion (chopped) – 1
Garlic (minced) – 5 teaspoon
Bacon grease – 3 tablespoon
Worcestershire sauce – 2 tablespoon
Yellow mustard – 1 tablespoon
Splenda – 4 tablespoon
Liquid smoke – 1 teaspoon
Salt and pepper – to taste
Vinegar – 4 tablespoon
- Season the roast with salt and pepper.
- Add the bacon grease to the pan and sear the roast in it on all sides.
- Transfer the roast into a slow cooker.
- Sauté the onions in the pan and add it to the slow cooker.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook for 9 hours on low.
- Transfer the cooking liquid into a pan and reduce it.
- Serve the meat with the reduced sauce.
Nutrition Information per serving: 701 Cal, 22 g total fat, 4 g carb., 0 g fiber, 75 g protein.