A healthy dish, combining both meat and veggies.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 6 hours
Beef chuck roast (boneless, sliced into thin strips) – 1 lb.
Organic beef bone broth – 1 cup
Coconut aminos – ½ cup
Swerve confectioners – 1/3 cup
Sesame oil – 1 tablespoon
Garlic cloves (minced) – 3
Ginger (grated) – 1 tablespoon
Guar gum – ½ teaspoon
Celtic sea salt and pepper – to taste
Organic broccoli florets (frozen) – 1 cup
- Mix together the broth, sweetener, coconut aminos, ginger, garlic and sesame oil and add it to the slow cooker.
- Place the sliced beef in it and toss.
- Cook for 4-6 hours on low.
- Whisk together the guar gum and some cooking liquid and add it to the slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for 30 minutes more.
- Mix in the broccoli.
Nutrition Information per serving: 281 Cal, 11 g total fat, 4 g carb., 1.5 g fiber, 37.9 g protein.