These meatballs make a great party dish.
Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 20 min
Cook: 2 hours
Ground beef – 2 lbs.
Cumin – 1 tablespoon
Paprika – 1 teaspoon
Bone broth – 2 cups
Tomato paste – 2 tablespoons
Sea salt and pepper – to taste
Fresh parsley (diced) – a handful
Cauliflower head (separated into florets) – 1
Butter – ¼ cup
- Mix together the beef, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper and then shape into meatballs.
- Place the meatballs in a slow cooker and pour over the broth and tomato paste.
- Cook for 2 hours on high.
- Steam the cauliflower florets and drain the water.
- Mix in the butter and season with salt and pepper. Using an immersion blender mash the cauliflower.
- Serve the meatballs over the cauliflower mash.
Nutrition Information per serving: 413 Cal, 17.4 g total fat, 2.5g carb., 0.8 g fiber, 46.7 g protein.