This combination of chicken and buffalo sauce is a win-win and creates an ultimate hot wing. Its texture and taste are exactly like the classic hot wings served at restaurants.
Yield: 3 servings
Total Time Taken: 20 minutes
12 chicken wings
4 tablespoons butter, unsalted
¼ cup hot sauce
1 teaspoon minced garlic
¼ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Salt – 1 ¼ tablespoon
Ground black pepper – ½ teaspoon
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Set oven to 450 degrees F and let preheat.
- In the meantime, rinse chicken wings, pat dry and place in a large bowl. Add oil, 1 tablespoon salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper and toss to coat. Then arrange chicken wings in two large rimmed baking sheets in a single layer.
- Place baking sheets into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and is tender.
- In the meantime, prepare buffalo sauce. Place butter and garlic in a microwave ovenproof bowl and microwave for 1 minute or until butter melts completely, stir halfway.
- When the butter is melted stir in remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Transfer baked chicken wings into a large bowl, add buffalo sauce and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: 542 Cal, 35 g total fat (13.8 g sat. fat), 133 mg chol., 2043 mg sodium, 8 g carb., 3 g fiber, 46.8 g protein.