These baked cheddar wraps turn out so good and are so filling that only one roll is enough to fill you up.
Yield: 3 servings
Total Time Taken: 20 minutes
2 cups cheddar cheese
Half of a medium-sized avocado, pitted and chopped
1 medium-sized tomato, chopped
1 cup taco meat, cooked
2 teaspoon taco sauce
- Set oven to 400 degrees F and let preheat.
- Cover a small baking dish with parchment and leave 1-inch hanging on the sides and then grease with oil lightly.
- Sprinkle cheese to cover the bottom of the baking dish and then place into the oven to bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is nicely golden brown and bubbly.
- In the meantime, prepare to fill. In a bowl, mix together avocado, tomatoes, meat and taco sauce until combined
- After 15 minutes remove baking dish from the oven and check if a spatula can easily slide the edges and the middle. If spatula fails to slide, bake cheese for another 5-10 minutes until hot.
- Remove cheese from the baking dish by removing the parchment and evenly coat top with prepared filling in a single layer and then cut cheese evenly into 4 slices.
- Roll each slice carefully and serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: 491 Cal, 35 g total fat (0 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 13 mg sodium, 2 g carb., 0 g fiber, 37 g protein.