Ever thought of grilling an avocado? But you will like the sound of this because anything with cheese and hot sauce is always a winner.
Yield: 1 serving
Total Time Taken: 20 minutes
1 medium-sized avocado, halved and pitted
1 tablespoon chipotle sauce
Salt – ½ teaspoon
Ground black pepper – ½ teaspoon
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon lime juice
- Prick the meat of avocado with a fork and then evenly pour sauce over each half.
- Then sprinkle with salt and black pepper and fill each of the cavity with one-fourth portion of the cheese.
- Preheat grill until hot and then place avocado halves on the grilling rack.
- Grill for 2 minutes, then evenly top with remaining cheese and grill for 2 minutes or until cheese melts completely and avocado is warmed through.
- Drizzle with lime juice and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: 181 Cal, 16 g total fat (3 g sat. fat), 3.7 mg chol., 114 mg sodium, 9.1 g carb., 4.1 g fiber, 3.2 g protein.