An absolute delicacy for parties and family get together.
Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 5 hours
Ground beef – 2 lbs.
Bacon – 6 slices
Kielbasa – 8 oz.
Onion (chopped) – 1/2
Black coffee – 1 cup
Beef Broth – 1 cup
Whole tomatoes – 2 cans
Butter – 2 tablespoons
Worcestershire sauce – 2 tablespoons
Soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
Cocoa powder – 1 tablespoon
Chili powder – 1 tablespoon
Cumin – 1 teaspoon
Paprika – 2 teaspoon
Garlic powder – 2 teaspoon
Salt and pepper – to taste
Liquid stevia – 10 drops
- Puree the tomatoes in a food processor and place it in a crockpot.
- Heat a skillet and brown the beef in it. Transfer into a bowl.
- Melt the butter in the pan and sauté the onions in it. Add in the bacon and kielbasa, cooking until the bacon is crispy.
- Mix in the ground beef and garlic powder and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer the meat mixture into the slow cooker along with the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Cook covered for 4 hours on high.
- Transfer the slow cooker contents into a pot and cook for 45 minutes on medium flame.
Nutrition Information per serving: 465 Cal, 30 g total fat, 124 mg chol., 936 mg sodium, 9 g carb., 4 g fiber, 38 g protein.