You can serve these as dessert or snacks.
Makes: 7 servings
Prep: 10 min
Vanilla flavored protein powder – 4 ¼ oz.
Coconut flakes (unsweetened) – 3 oz.
Coconut milk (unsweetened) – 0.84 cup
Coconut oil – 4 tablespoon
Psyllium husk – 2 tablespoon
Dark chocolate (85% cocoa) – ¾ oz.
- Mix together the protein powder, psyllium and coconut flakes.
- Mix in the coconut oil and coconut milk.
- Pour the mixture into cupcake forms.
- Melt the chocolate and spread it over.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the pecan halves on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours till set and then cut into pieces.
Nutrition Information per serving: 371 cal, 30.7 g total fat, 10.1 g carbs, 5.85 g fibre, 17.15 g protein.