These are scrumptious low-carb appetizers.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 5-7 minutes
Eggplant (sliced into circles) – 1
Salt – ½ teaspoon
Olive oil – 2 tablespoon
Pepper – to taste
Fresh tomatoes (diced) – 2 cups
Basil (chopped) – 2 tablespoon
Garlic cloves (minced) – 2
Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together all the topping ingredients in a bowl.
- Season the eggplant with salt and leave aside for 30 minutes.
- Grill the eggplant for 5-7 minutes per side on a preheated grill.
- Brush oil on the eggplant and season with pepper.
- Spoon the topping over the eggplant slices and enjoy.
Nutrition Information per serving: 71 cal, 5 g total fat, 206 mg sodium, 4 g net carbs, 2 g fibre, 1g protein.