These kale chips are healthy snacks that you can enjoy without any fear.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 12 minutes
Kale – 1 bunch
Chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
Garlic powder – ½ teaspoon
Ground cumin – ½ teaspoon
Sea salt – ½ teaspoon
Pepper – ¼ teaspoon
Cayenne – 1/8 teaspoon
Avocado oil – ¼ cup
Nutritional yeast – ¼ cup
- Cut the kale into pieces and wash and dry.
- Mix together the chilli powder, cumin, garlic powder, pepper, cayenne and salt.
- Toss together the kale, oil, spice mix and yeast in a bowl.
- Spread the kale on two baking sheets and bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave inside for 2-5 minutes.
Nutrition Information per serving: 108 cal, 14.54 g total fat, 7.68 g carbs, 2.24 g fibre, 3.6 g protein.