This lemony rotisserie chicken is incredibly savoury and juicy. The best part is that you can use it in various recipes as desired.
Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 4 hours
Garlic cloves – 10-15
Sliced lemons – 2
Ground black pepper – ½ teaspoon
Thyme – 1 teaspoon
Whole chicken (inside cleaned) – 3 ½ pounds
- Place the garlic and the lemon at the base of a slow cooker.
- Combine all the spices and season the chicken with it inside out.
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cook covered for 4 hours on low.
- Leave to stand for 15 minutes and then carve.
Nutrition Information per serving: 120 Cal, 8 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 1 g carb., 0g fiber, 12 g protein.