This minty flavored lamb with green beans makes a great dinner for the family.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 6 hours
Lamb leg (bone-in) – 1
Ghee – 2 tablespoon
Garlic cloves – 4
Mint (chopped) – ¼ cup
Green beans (trimmed) – 6 cups
Salt – ½ teaspoon
Ground black pepper – to taste
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper.
- Heat the ghee in a pot and sear the lamb on all sides.
- Transfer the lamb into the slow cooker and add the garlic and mint to it.
- Cook covered for 4 hours on high.
- Transfer the lamb onto a platter and add the green beans to the slow cooker.
- Cook for 2 hours.
- Serve the lamb with the green beans.
Nutrition Information per serving: 524 Cal, 36.4 g total fat (18.3 g sat. fat), 12 g carb., 4.4 g fiber, 37.3 g protein.