The combination of garlic and herbs flavor make a knock-out lamb chops dish.
Yield: 4 servings
Total Time Taken: 1 hour and 20 minutes
6 lamb chops
3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
¾ teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon rosemary leaves
1 teaspoon thyme leaves
2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a food processor or blender place garlic, add salt, cayenne pepper, rosemary and thyme and pulse until combined.
- Then add oil and continue blending until mixture resembles a paste.
- Rinse lamb chops, pat dry, rub generously with prepared garlic paste, and let marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- After 1 hour, let chops marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes. In the meantime, place a grill pan over a high flame and let heat until smoking hot.
- Add chops and sear for 3 minutes. Then flip and sear for another 3 minutes. Sear chops for 3 minutes or 3 ½ minutes per side for medium-rare and rare respectively. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: 160 Cal, 7 g total fat (3 g sat. fat), 72 mg chol., 56 mg sodium, 0 g carb., 0 g fiber, 23 g protein.