These fresh and super crunchy chocolaty goodness are for everyone who is tired of having eggs for breakfast. They also make a heavenly dessert. Everyone will love them.
Yield: 6 servings
Total Time Taken: 35 minutes
8-ounce almond flour
15 drops liquid stevia extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup peanut butter
3 fluid ounce almond milk
2/3 cup chia flour
5 fluid ounce water
4-ounce chocolate chips
- Place baking rack on the middle shelf of the oven set the oven at 350 degrees F and let preheat. Take a 6 cups muffin tray, grease with non-stick cooking spray and set aside until required.
- In a small bowl, combine chia and water and set aside until required.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, stevia, baking powder and salt until combined. Gradually combine almond milk, peanut butter, and chia mixture until fully combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and spoon mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Place muffin tray into the heated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until an inserted wooden skewer into the muffin comes out clean.
- Let baked muffins cool in the muffin tray before turning out to cool completely and then serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: 245 Cal, 21 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 143 mg chol., 110 mg sodium, 3 g carb., 1.6 g fiber, 10 g protein.