This makes a yummy fat bomb recipe.
Makes: 12 servings
Prep: 10 min
Dried raspberries (frozen) – ½ cup
Coconut butter – ½ cup
Coconut oil – ½ cup
Shredded coconut (unsweetened) – ½ cup
Swerve sweetener (powdered) – ¼ cup
- Powder the frozen berries in a food processor. Leave aside.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a saucepan over low flame, stirring frequently until melted.
- Pour half the pan mixture into a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Mix the powdered berries into the remaining pan mixture, stirring well.
- Spoon the raspberry mixture over the coconut mix in the baking pan and swirl it using a knife.
- Freeze until you can break into pieces.
Nutrition Information per serving: 234 Cal, 23.56 g total fat (10.3 g sat. fat), 6.56 g carbs, 4.11 g fiber, 1.72 g protein.