Makes a wonderful Easter dessert. Just resembles Easter eggs.
Makes: 24 servings
Prep: 20 min
Raspberries (fresh) – 1 cup
Cashew butter (unsweetened) – 1 cup
Coconut oil (melted) – 2 tablespoon
Berry liquid stevia – ½ teaspoon
Raspberry extract – ½ teaspoon
Dark chocolate (85 %) – 8 oz.
Salt – Just a pinch
- Combine all the ingredients except the dark chocolate in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Using a cookie scooper, scoop 24 truffles, pressing a raspberry into the middle of each and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze the truffles for 30 minutes.
- Microwave the chocolate for 30-60 seconds until melted.
- Using a skewer dip each truffle into the melted chocolate to coat and return to the baking sheet.
Nutrition Information per serving: 134 Cal, 10.8 g total fat (4.9 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 16 mg sodium, 7.2 g carbs, 1.8 g fiber, 3 g protein.