This super-easy side dish is simple enough to add spices to a weekend meal plate. It pairs well with refreshing cucumber sauce.
Yield: 4 servings
Total Time Taken: 20 minutes
1 ½ pounds salmon
¼ teaspoon ground coriander
¼ teaspoon ground cumin
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
¼ teaspoon ginger powder
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons coconut oil
Half of a medium cucumber, peeled and shredded
10 fluid ounce sour cream
2 teaspoons minced garlic
Half of a lime, juiced
- Set the temperature of the oven to 350 degrees F and let preheat.
- Rinse salmon, pat dry and cut into bite size pieces and place on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine all the spices except salt and oil until mixed well and then spread over salmon pieces.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake Fish for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- In the meantime, mix together shredded cucumber, sour cream, and garlic and lime juice until combined.
- Serve Fish with prepared cucumber sauce.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: 329 Cal, 20 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 60 mg chol., 297 mg sodium, 10 g carb., 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.